Wednesday 1 February 2012

Ella's musings


    Today I had a music competition. I play the flute and am about to take my grade 6 jazz exam. I played a piece called 'Bebop', by Andrew Wilson - a fun and entrancing piece. The winner was well deserved - a clarinettist in the year above. I believe  this played a key part in my learning - it showed that I need to practice more! The adjudicator was very nice - he told us what we needed to improve on and why.


    As well as this, it also started snowing! Unfortunately the snow didn't settle so we couldn't  go sledging - it stopped after a while anyway. But at least its a start! I think it was a way of showing us that more snow will come, its just a matter of patience!

1 comment:

  1. Mrs Hicks says: ‘My, you have all been busy. I loved reading about people falling in ponds, trips to see Warhorse, new babies (we call them Godsisters in our house) and yummy chocolate biscuit eating. You are all such deep thinkers. I think your website is a great idea.’

    ReplyDelete