Wednesday 1 February 2012

Clare's thoughts


Earlier today I played the piano in a musical competition at school. I have been playing the piano scince I was aged seven and am now doing my grade two. The piece I played was called "Bah-Ba-Doo-Bah" by John Kenning. It is a jazzy piece and the adudicator really liked it and said it was fun and had a fantastic pulse, I came runner up. I love hearing comments like this not because it makes me feel good but because it proves that my playing the piano is making other people feel good and happy, my piano teacher was very pleased too. Its really nice to make people feel happy and pleased by in my case by hearing music. I think everyone in the world today likes music and so do I. We use music lots in the christian religeon when we sing hymns and anthems and we nearly always have choirs who sing for us as well. Choirs are a group of talented singers singing together in harmony for the benifit of others. Music is a very good thing that we have in this world and we should all appreciate it.

No comments:

Post a Comment